With the whole family!
Museum games and audioguides for children:
- Castle of the Counts Comedy audioguide | 8+ |
The history of the Castle of the Counts with a touch of humour? Yes, we do that! Just follow the audio guide by Wouter Deprez, one of Flanders’ most well known comedians.
- The world of Kina - the House |all ages|
Discover the world of plants and animals. Did you know that some shells weigh almost 200 kilos? Find out how a mammoth’s thighbone compares to your own.
- The world of Kina - the Garden |all ages|
Fun, educational garden and museum for kids. More than 1000 plant species, a bee colony and live tarantulas in the Garden.
- Museum of Fine Arts - Treasure hunt |all ages|
Enjoy the museum with your childeren and let them explore the masterpieces of our collection through an exciting treasure hunt.
- Museum of Fine Arts - The 'Family Route' |all ages|
Go with the children in search of the hidden boxes in the museum halls; they are full of surprises to discover, draw and sense together... even with the youngest ones.
- The House of Alijn |all ages|
Visit the House of Alijn with your children or grandchildren and discover or rediscover together how daily life has changed.
- Design Museum Gent: I spy, I spy with my little eye
In Object Stories, you’re a Playmobile figurine.
- Design Museum Gent: Colourful Fun | 6+|
Ready for Kleureyck? Explore the expo with the Colourful Fun booklet and learn all about colour!
- Museum of Industry - museum game ‘About people and machines' | 1,5 -12 years |
Discover the exhibition together with your family by means of a booklet and a lunch box full of assignments.
- Museum of Industry - printing department |all ages|
Make your own mini zine!
More to discover:
- Panoramic view Museum of Industry: breath-taking panoramic view out over the historical city centre
- Saint Peter's Abbey: Picnic in the garden Imagine that you are in the South of France and enjoy this green urban hot spot!
- Ghent with the children: There are some crazy things to do with children in Ghent. Everything is possible. Child-friendly Ghent: have fun on your weekend trip with the whole family!